Saturday, December 13, 2014

Geometric Christmas Nail Art

Continuing the Christmas theme, I wanted to take a break from the acrylic paints and the cartoons. So, I decided to keep things simple and do a more wearable and less time consuming design. Now, I did want something simple, but I still wanted it to be playful and more on the elegant and feminine side. (I hope I managed to achieve that.)

For this design, I chose a red wine color as a base for all my nails and used a gold glitter polish to make some geometric designs on my index and ring finger. As you can see, I also used a dotting tool (from ebay) with the base color to make some dots on the glitter. On my middle finger, I used the same glitter polish to make a minimal Christmas tree and a gold round stud instead of a star. Finally, I used the same studs (from ebay) to decorate my thumb and pinky and sealed everything with a fast drying top coat.

I really hope you like this nail art design, tell me what you think. If you try this out, I would really love to see your recreations, so don't forget to use the hashtag #xrisompouklitsa on instagram or leave me a picture on Facebook. :)






Polishes used:

OPI Nail Envy Maintenance Nail Strengthener
OPI - Malaga Wine
Nails Inc - Chelsea Embankment
Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment