Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pusheen Cat Nail Art

Did you know that November 26 is the International Day of Cats? Well, I sure didn't.
I happened to stumble upon it while I was searching for interesting international days for nail art ideas. As an animal lover I couldn't resist, I just had to do a cat design in honor of those cute little furballs! I started thinking of cat designs and immediately the Pusheen Cat came to mind, you've all probably seen it in the Facebook stickers. I simply love it, it's adorable!

Personally I would love to have a cat, a black one. They're so misunderstood and I love how shiny their fur looks. But we already have two dogs and a parrot...And that kinda makes it impossible..The house would turn into a jungle and my parents would kill me! LOL.

So I hope all you cat lovers like this design, it's probably my favourite up until now. Feel free to leave comments, tell me what you think. You can also tell me about your cats or pets in general if you'd like. :)






Polishes used:

Essence Studio Nails XXL Nail Thickener
Seventeen - 103
Seventeen - 270
Seventeen - 69
Essence - Black is Back
Essence - Hello Marshmallow
Opi - Tomorrow Never Dies
Tommy G - 469
Rush 60 Second High Speed Top Coat

2 comments:

  1. Love Pusheen. <3 I have a black and white tuxedo cat, they are the smartest. Which means they make mess around the house more effectively. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..that's adorable! All pets make some kind of mess in the house, but you can't really get mad at them...Right? They give you such a cute look and you forget everything.. :D

      Delete