Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Orly Sand Castle Swatch

A few days ago, I visited Orly to get some nail polish and boy was I in trouble...There I was standing in front of all the polishes, staring at them like a little kid in a candy shop! Which one to choose? I wanted all of them! I tried to think of the colors in my collecton and cross out any similar ones...
So, I chose Sand Castle and here I am with a swatch for you.

This is a nude frost shimmer according to Orly. As you can see it's a beautiful rose gold color,
or coppery pink as some might say. Its formula is great, although you have to be careful when applying it. Too many brush strokes can leave noticeable lines, something that happens to most of the polishes with this finish. It is a 2 coater, but I used 3 coats just so it would show up as accurate as possible on camera.

So, take a look for yourselves and please ignore the bubbles on my nails. My top coat suddenly decided it was okay to act up!





Polishes used:

OPI - Nail Envy Maintenance Nail Strengthener
Orly - Sand Castle
Essence - Better Than Gel Nails Top Coat

P.S. Stay tuned for a simple nail art design done with this beauty! Coming very soon...

2 comments:

  1. تمتع الان معنا على تقدم افضل الخدمات التى نقدمة الان وباقل الاسعار الرائعة التى لا مثيل لها الان حيث اننا نقدم اليكم افضل شركة تركيب مظلات وباقل الاسعار الرائعة من مظلات للبيع التى تقدمة الشركة الان لتاننا نعمل على تقدم افضل الخدمات الرائعة الان من سواتر قماش فى حجمع انحاء السعودجية التى نقدمة الان فى قال وقت ممكن من هناجر الرياض وباقل الاسعار العالمية الان من بيوت شعر الرياض التى من خلالها نقدم اليكم افضلالخصومات الان

    ReplyDelete
  2. الآن و من خلال شركة مظلات في الامارات اللؤلؤة نوفر لكم أفضل المظلات بمختلف أنواعها و من أجود الخامات كما يسرنا أن نعلن لكم عن مجالس عربية بتصاميم مميزة و ديكورات تتميز بمناسبتها و تتميمها للشكل العام للديكور و التصميم كما نوفر كلم مجالس قرميد من أجود الأنواع و أصلب الخامات لتعمل على توفير الحماية اللازمة لأسقف المنازل

    ReplyDelete